Dr. Terry Batliner – Boulder and Lafayette
Dr. Terry Batliner is a Colorado native who was born and raised in east Denver. He went to college at the University of Northern Colorado, dental school at the University of Iowa and the Royal Dental College of Denmark and business school (MBA in health care management) also at Iowa.
Terry, a member of the Cherokee Nation, spent the first 8 years of his career in the Indian Health Service, providing healthcare to American Indians and Alaska Natives. He has held senior leadership positions in Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare, the Veteran Administration (VA) and Delta Dental of Colorado. He is currently on faculty at the Colorado School of Public Health and has served on the faculty of the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and the University of Colorado, School of Dental Medicine where he was clinical Dean.
Dr. Batliner’s primary interest is clinical dentistry but he is also an accomplished academician with many research papers to his name. He is an internationally recognized authority on the oral health status of American Indians and the prevention of dental decay. Terry is a courageous advocate for the underserved and is committed to improving access to dental care for people living in Native communities, rural areas and inner cities. (Google his name to learn more).
The Sage Dental Care Experience
Terry makes certain that Sage Dental Care provides the highest quality care in a pleasant, kind and caring environment.
- All Sage Dental Care dentists will work with you to create the treatment plan you desire
- Costs will be estimated before you start
- Your satisfaction is always guaranteed. We will work with you until you are happy!
- We treat EVERYONE with respect and work hard to serve all people well.
- We are “in network” with most insurance plans and proudly serve people covered by Medicaid and CHP+.