Children’s Dentist Serving Lafayette, Boulder & Arvada
A Dentist Office For The Whole Family
We know how easy it is to keep track of dentist appointments for your whole family. At Sage Dental Care we make going to the dentist a breeze for families.
We do our best to cater to children when it comes to dental care. We create a comfortable atmosphere to help children get over the fear of going to the dentist. We also offer block appointments for the entire family, saving you time!
Schedule a Dentist Appointment Every 6 Months
It’s important for your child to start seeing a dentist as early as possible. Children need to begin building a habit of visiting the dentist every 6 months as early as possible to develop lifelong good dental hygiene habits.
Our dentists will educate your children in proper oral hygiene, by showing them the proper way to brush their teeth and demonstrating flossing techniques. On top of developing these great habits, these consistent dental checkups are the best way to protect your child’s teeth from cavities and decay.
Choose Sage Dental Care As Your Child’s Dentist
Our office is a great option for families in the Lafayette, Boulder, or Arvada area in need of a comfortable, professional, dental office. Some of our offers include:
- Flexible Scheduling: We know that making time for the dentist isn’t always easy, so we try to be as accommodating as possible. You can schedule a block appointment for the entire family according to your schedule.
- A Convenient Option: Sage Dental Care has three convenient locations in Colorado for your family to choose from.
- Modern Offices: Sage Dental Care has three new and updated offices. Meaning you get the latest in dental equipment, technology, and even doctors.
- Patient Comfort: The last thing we want is for our patients to dread coming to the dentist. For this reason, we put patient comfort as our top priority. This means making each visit fun for kids or installing more comfortable patient chairs.
- Emergency Appointments: A dental emergency oftentimes can’t wait for the next available appointment. When our patients are in these situations, we offer same-day appointments to relieve the pain!
Schedule an Appointment
We are now accepting new patients! Fill out our online contact form to schedule an appointment for your child at one of our three Sage Dental Care offices.