Are you struggling with your Christmas shopping this year? Although oral hygiene gifts may not be at the top of everyone’s wish list, we all need them to keep our pearly whites healthy and clean.
If you are fresh out of Christmas shopping ideas, you have come to the right place! Check out our list of 6 must-have items, from the dentists at Sage Dental.
6 Gift Ideas to Make Everyone on Your List Smile
1. Sugar-Free Gum ($.99 a pack): Not only is sugar-free gum a perfect stocking stuffer, but great for your oral health. Chewing gum produces saliva, which is nature’s way of cleaning your mouth.
2. Fancy Toothpaste ($10-$15): There are plenty of different kinds of toothpastes out there, but what about something a extra special? If you know someone who loves the finer things in life, this surprise will be right up their alley. Browse an interesting selection of packaging and unusual flavors.
3. Whitening Treatments ($30-$500): Depending on whether you opt for store-bought strips or a professional whitening treatment, everyone loves a white smile!
4. Electric Toothbrush ($20-$200): It’s the gift that keeps on giving! Not only do electric brushes make great gifts, but they can improve your loved ones brushing habits and oral hygiene.
5. Water Flossers ($35-$120): Water flossers are a handy tool that flosses your teeth using water pressure. No one really enjoys flossing, but with a water flosser, you are bound to enjoy using them to clean gums and teeth.
6. Dental Travel Kit ($15-$30): For those who are always on the go, a nice dental travel kit goes a long way. There are plenty of styles out there, but rest assured, a nice leather toiletry bag packed with dental goodies is sure to make an avid travel beam with joy.
We hope our list of dental inspired gifts helped help diminish your shopping woes. Happy Holidays!