Your life in Wesminster gives you a lot to smile about – you have a great job that’s meaningful and challenging, your kids are doing well in school, and you just bought your dream house. You all gather around the tree in your new front yard to take a picture to celebrate the happy time, but you’re not happy with how the phot turned out. Your teeth definitely don’t reflect the happy, healthy person you are. It’s time to see your cosmetic dentist in Westminster to fix your crooked and dull smile. By working with the pros at Sage Dental Care, you’ll not only get the perfect smile you deserve, you’ll have a great time doing it.
What Cosmetic Services Does Your Practice Offer?
With decades of experience, our team takes pride in being the superior choice for cosmetic dentistry. We offer a wide variety of services that can treat many common issues:
- Invisalign – Have crooked teeth, but don’t want a mouthful of metal braces to fix them? With these custom-made clear aligners, the only thing you and the people around you will notice is the great results.
- Teeth Whitening – Want noticeably whiter teeth? With our fast, effective in-office whitening treatments, you can lighten your smile by several shades with just one treatment. Or, if you prefer to whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home, our take-home kits will give you great results in 1-2 weeks.
- Porcelain Veneers – Have stains, chips, or gaps in your smile – or, are some of your teeth “short?” Our dentists can prepare your original dentition to have thin, yet durable shells of porcelain (known as veneers) permanently bonded to the front side of your teeth. And, since you’ll choose the shade of materials, we can make your teeth as bright as you’d like and give you long-lasting results.
- Lumineers – Even thinner than traditional porcelain veneers, Lumineers allow us to effectively upgrade your smile with less impact to your existing teeth. Since the veneers are the width of a contact lens, you can undo this option if you want to make changes later on.
- All Ceramic Restorations – If you have existing metal alloy dental work, we can alter you smile to make sure it only draws attention for the right reasons. By using tooth-colored fillings, crowns, inlays, and onlays, no one will ever know you’ve had procedures done to your teeth.
- Dental Implants – Although implants are considered restorative dentistry, opting for these replacement teeth can not only fill in any gaps in your smile, but can make your jaw and mouth healthier overall.
Can I Afford Cosmetic Dentistry?
Absolutely – we offer many ways to pay for your smile upgrade. We accept 10 different insurance plans along with CareCredit financing for those worried about coverage gaps. You can also join our Gloss Dental Discount Plan for discounts on cosmetic services from your Westminster cosmetic dentist.
So, what are you waiting for? Get the smile you deserve and schedule your appointment with Sage Dental Care today!