Boulder is an amazing town – the mountain view, the great restaurants, and the progressive culture make it the perfect place for you and your family. You seem to have your choice of everything you need – including dentists. What Boulder dentist is right for you and your family? You want someone with plenty of experience, who offers comprehensive services, and you want their office to be easy to find. Sage Dental Care sounds like the practice you’re looking for. We’re accepting new patients, and we’re so glad you found us.
What Makes Sage Dental Care Different?
When you arrive at our relaxing office, you’ll immediately know why we’re the premier dentist in Boulder. Our professional staff is friendly and welcoming, and our entire philosophy of care is centered around giving patients a high-quality dental experience.
And, you don’t have to take our word for it – patients who have been treated by our team have given us a 4/5 star rating on Google.
What Services Do You Offer?
Our team of four dentists has decades of experience. We can take care of everyone in your family, no matter their age or oral healthcare needs. Below are just some of the comprehensive services our practice specializes in:
- Preventive Dentistry – Exams, cleanings, X-rays, oral cancer screenings, wisdom teeth extractions
- Restorative Dentistry – Crowns, bridges, dental implants, tooth-colored fillings
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Teeth whitening, Invisalign, porcelain veneers, and Lumineers
- Emergency Dentistry – Call us at (720) 465-4382 if you have a dental emergency – we’re happy to help.
What Should I Know As A New Patient?
As your premier dentist in Boulder, we make our patients aware of a few key details that set our office apart from other practices:
- We have convenient office hours – we’re open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Fridays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Our office is easy to find – located near the intersection of Route 119 and Route 93, you’ll be able to reach us with no problems.
- We accept the vast majority of dental insurance plans and are always happy to file a claim for you or verify your available benefits.
- We use CareCredit financing for people who are afraid of coverage gaps or out-of-pocket expenses.
- Even if you don’t have insurance, you can still see us! Get the care you need with our Gloss Dental Discount Plan – excellent benefits are available for you.
Now that you know all Sage Dental Care has to offer, schedule your appointment today and make your smile happy!